I have been working with Ozeri off and on for a few months now and the latest product they gave me was an Ozeri Brezza III Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk and Table Fan. Now I should have written this review a long time ago, and I apologize for not having finished it sooner. The temperatures here were below zero when I received the fan, so at first this prevented me from wanting to use it. Second, I had just had a baby and it's been a little difficult to find time to write my reviews. Third, I just moved out of my house. We are now living with my mother-in-law until we close on our new house. Anyway, I now have had the opportunity to use the fan and write about it. First, here are the details about the fan itself:
- Powered by new ultra-quiet, 4-speed, dual oscillating motors with automatic vertical and horizontal motion for maximum cooling effectiveness.
- Extended-range remote control and fan controls easily engage automatic dual oscillation (up/down & left/right), horizontal oscillation (left/right), the 4-hour timer and all air speed settings.
- Aerodynamically designed for an even lower dB noise rating than the trend-setting Brezza II, while providing air circulation at 4 different speeds.
- Push button access to non-oscillating mode for precisely directed airflow.
- Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor. Ships fully assembled. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
This fan was quite a surprise to me. A lot of the little desk fans in my opinion have one of two problems. They are either super noisy or they don't have a lot of power. This little fan certainly packs a punch! It blows a strong enough breeze to actually make you feel cold when it is blowing directly on you. It is also super quiet. It was so quiet that I had to take a video of it to show you.
It comes with a remote, so you can turn it on and off from afar. This is really good because you might not want to actually have the fan up close to you. You can also change the fan speed, the left-to-right oscillation, the up-and-down oscillation, and set a timer all via the remote. The second picture below shows all these same controls as they look directly on the fan. You can see that there are lights to show you what settings you have selected directly on it. This is always a good feature on fans so you can actually figure out what settings you like the best, especially for a desk fan that you use every day.
One of the features I like a lot about this fan is that it actually blows straight up in the air. Sadly, I used this when I burned some onion on the stove. I was able to blow the smoke directly up so I could breathe a little easier.
It's a fantastic little fan. The features on it are great. It's like having a three foot tall floor fan in a small compact desk fan. Powerful and quiet. I have a feeling it is going to make staying in my mother-in-law's garage a piece of cake by creating great air circulation in a room that has none when we need it. I am very happy with it.